- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best.
Very professional, friendly, and helpful with advice on my Smart Car muffler. They did what was in the best interest of me, the customer. I appreciate them for looking out for me. Thank you.
I have 2 Mini Coopers, a Cooper S hardtop and a Countryman S all4, Little Shop of Motors is the only shop I trust to take my cars to. I had a couple of bad experiences with other shops in the past, not anymore, Edward and his crew are very knowledgeable, costumer service is A+. 100% recommend.
Best BMW care in town, minus the dealer prices, Ed and the gang are the most professional mechanic crew in town.
Over the last 10 years I have taken all 5 of my cars to this shop and have always received an honest answer about the condition of my vehicle, the options including cost to repair, and estimated time of completion. I trust the owner to help me with understand my extended warranty coverage and how it can help to absorb some cost. They even wash the cars for me if I request.
Ed will go above & beyond to make sure you are satisfied! I'm a customer for life. He picked my SL500 up (about 20 miles away) fixed it & then offered to deliver it!